Terms & Conditions
The Following Trading Terms and Conditions Apply to all Purchases from the Edinburgh Fireworks Store
Any contract entered into by the customer and Edinburgh Firework Store for the supply goods and services are subject all to the following conditions. If you have any queries or questions please contact us on 0131 331 4509.
Edinburgh Fireworks Store and its employees are committed to customer satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please contact us. We want to you to use our services again.
Our contact details are: Edinburgh Firework Store, Hopetoun Sawmill, Hopetoun Estate, South Queensferry, Edinburgh. EH30 9SL. Tel: 0131 331 4509. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase & Payment
We accept payment from Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, Solo and Maestro/Switch.
In Completing Your Purchase You Agree That:
- It is illegal to buy fireworks if you are under the age of 18
- Your placing the order & paying for it confirms to us that you are legally entitled to purchase the fireworks
- You will follow all the printed instructions on the fireworks and published on our web site for the safe use of fireworks. We take no responsibility for how you use your fireworks. The safe use of them is your responsibility.
- Your card will be debited once you complete the payment confirmation page. All prices and carriage include VAT at the prevailing rate.
- We will send a confirmation of your order by e-mail for your records. In the unlikely event that some of your chosen fireworks are out of stock we will replace the item's with fireworks of similar effect, size and have at minimum the same price. If your order cannot be fulfilled at all you will be offered an extended delivery time as we await new stock arrival or given a full refund at your choice
- Edinburgh Fireworks Store accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy or error in orders given by the customer over the telephone. All orders should be confirmed in writing/email after a phone call.
Service & Security
- We aim to deliver your order within 5 working days. We will not be responsible for delays that are beyond our control for example (but not exclusively) a failure in the delivery network.
- All deliveries at New Year after the 17th December will be charged at £10 flat rate regardless of purchase value.
- We do not disclose your personal information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
- For your peace of mind, the transmission of debit & credit card details for all on-line orders via PayPal is carried via a secure (encrypted) network connection.
- The minimum order value that can be accepted is £30 excluding delivery
- We request your name, telephone number and address solely to enable us to despatch goods to you and provide you with an efficient after-sales service. We do not pass your name and address to third parties. We may send you updated DIY firework information by email from time to time. Please let us know if this is not acceptable to you.
Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and Trade Desciption Regulations
- We will comply with all aspects of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and the Trade Description Regulations
- Orders may be cancelled by sending an e-mail quoting your name & address to: email@example.com. within 7 days of receipt of your order. The outward delivery charge is deductible upon returning the fireworks to us in a fully re-usable condition. We undertake to refund you less the outward delivery charge, within one week of receipt of the goods beingreturned
- Regulations do not require us to accept the return of part orders or any order that was specially bought in for you or any order after 7 days from the delivery date.
- However, we may at our discretion receive goods outside of the legal requirement. In that case a 20% restocking and handling fee will apply to any goods returned to us after the 7-day return period has expired; subject to our acceptance of the return. Please contact us initially by phone then confirm our agreement writing by email or letter. Return delivery charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- If you are returning good to us for any reason you are legally obliged to use a licensed Class 1 dangerous goods carrier for the return shipping of fireworks. We may be able to advise you but the full cost of returning fireworks is your responsibility
- The manufacturers supply all the pictures of our firework stock; there may be some significant variation between these pictures and the outward appearance of delivered product. The fireworks performance however, will be as described in the eShop
- All durations are given as an approximate time and in good faith as supplied by the manufacturers. There will inevitably be a few seconds variation
- All our fireworks leave us in first class condition fit for the purpose for which they are intended. Any faulty goods should be notified to Edinburgh Fireworks Store initially by phone and confirmed in writing within 7 days
- Liability for faulty goods will not be accepted where products have not been used in accordance with the instructions. Neither will liability be accepted where Force Majeure is considered to have been a factor of failure. Non-exhaustive illustrations of such circumstances are adverse weather conditions, acts of God, fire, floods, strikes, government action or regulations, delays by suppliers/hauliers, accidents, shortage of materials, labour or manufacturing facilities & others