- Any contract entered into by the customer and Edinburgh Firework Store for the supply goods and services are all subject to the following conditions. If you have any queries or questions please contact us on 0131 513 9758.
- Edinburgh Fireworks Store and its employees are committed to customer satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please contact us. We want you to use our services again.
- Our contact details are on the Contact Us page should you need to contact us directly.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
- We comply with this regulation in the supply and sale of goods.
Purchase & Payment
- We accept payment from all credit and debit cards excluding American Express.
In Completing Your Purchase You Agree That:
- It is illegal to buy fireworks if you are under the age of 18.
- Your placing the order & paying for it confirms to us that you are legally entitled to purchase the fireworks.
- Your card will be debited once you complete the payment confirmation page online. All telephone orders will be processed using our secure payment pages.
- All prices and carriage include VAT at the prevailing rate.
- Delivery will be charged on top of the product prices. Delivery will be calculated depending upon the value of your order, how quickly you need the fireworks and your delivery address.
- In the unlikely event that some of your chosen fireworks are out of stock after your order has been placed, we will replace the item(s) with firework(s) of similar effect, size and at the same price or above. This is at our discretion.
- If we cannot fulfil your order due to items being out of stock and suitable replacements cannot be substituted, you will be offered an extended delivery time whilst we await new stock arrival or given a full refund at your choice.
- You will follow all the printed instructions on the fireworks and published on our web site for the safe use of fireworks. We take no responsibility for how you use your fireworks. The safe use of them is your responsibility.
- You will familiarise yourself with each firework product prior to setting it up for firing. We recommend that you read and follow all the printed instructions on the side of the fireworks. These instructions do not replace common sense. If there is conflicting information or if you have any queries regards how to use the product safely, ask before you use it. The safe operation of your fireworks is entirely your responsibility. No refunds will be given for fireworks that have been set up, fired or used incorrectly.
Service & Security
- We aim to deliver your order within 5 working days. We will not be responsible for delays that are beyond our control for example (but not exclusively) a failure in the delivery network.
- We request your name, telephone number and address to enable us to despatch goods to you and provide you with an efficient after-sales service.
- We do not disclose your personal information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment i.e. the courier. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
- We may send you information on firework deals and product promotions by email from time to time.
- For your peace of mind, the transmission of debit & credit card details for all online orders is carried via a secure (encrypted) network connection.
- Whilst we try hard to ensure that all product images are representative of the actual product, there may be some variation between the product images and the outward appearance of delivered product from time to time. This is because firework wrappings and shape can be changed by the manufacturer.
- Every effort is made to describe each firework product accurately. We also have videos of most products, which help illustrate what the firework does. Firework manufacturers can change the product slightly from time to time. This is out with our control. Due to the nature of fireworks, these products cannot be tested prior to delivery to the customer. We therefore cannot be held responsible for fireworks that function differently to what has been described.
- All durations are given as an approximate time and in good faith as supplied by the manufacturers and from test fires by out team. You should be aware that there can be a small variation in duration from time to time.
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
- We comply with this regulation in the contracting and cancellation of goods.
- For clarity, the contact under this legislation is made between us and you once your order has been paid for.
- Orders may be cancelled by sending an email quoting your name, address and order reference number to: [email protected] within 14 days of receipt of your order.
- We undertake to refund you within 14 days after receipt of your notice to cancel the order.
- The value of the goods and any charged outward bound transport will be refunded, minus any additional charges incurred for special deliveries.
- All fireworks returned to us need to arrive in good and re-saleable condition. Fireworks cannot be altered, tampered with or damaged in any way. Under UK Fireworks Regulations, this includes firework packaging. We reserve the right to retain the value of any fireworks that return altered, tampered with or damaged because these fireworks can not be resold by law.
- All calls to 0131 513 9758 are charged at the basic rate.
- The regulations do not require us to accept the return of part orders or any order that was specially bought in for you or any order after 14 days from the delivery date.
- If you are returning fireworks to us for any reason you are legally obliged to use a licensed Class 1 Dangerous Goods carrier. Do not attempt to return fireworks in the normal post.
- The full cost of returning fireworks legally, safely and in good condition is your responsibility.
Goods Lost or Damaged In Transit
- The goods remain at our risk until delivered to you.
- If you are returning products to us due to the cancellation of your order after you have taken reciept of your fireworks as per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, the goods remain at your risk until delivered to us.
- All our fireworks leave us in good condition and fit for the purpose for which they are intended.
- All goods should be inspected by the customer upon delivery. Any goods found to be damaged caused whilst in transit should be notified to the courier and the goods not accepted.
- Damaged or faulty good should be notified to the Edinburgh Fireworks Store initially by phone on 0131 513 9758 and confirmed in writing via [email protected] within 7 days.
- Photographic evidence of damage or faulty goods will assist us with determining the cause of damage, but these photographs are not a requirement.
- Liability for faulty or damaged goods will not be accepted where products have not been used in accordance with the instructions.
- Any credit notes offered will expire within 12 months of issue.